Constructor of Scene of Incident
(Mobile workplace for law enforcement)
Application for mobile devices: efficiently collection, recording, supplement the data from incident / accident for investigators and various personnels of public safety.
"Value Proposition": more ergonomics, better efficiency.
App must significantly improve the ergonomics and performance of work of the investigators and various personnels of public safety at the scene of incident / accident. We will replace a notebook and pen, photo, video camera, voice recorder and navigator, and even measuring tape, rangefinder and 3D-scanner simply on one device (hence, lowering material costs for tools and supplies).
- creation, edit plans of incidents/accidents scenes (2D / 3D) in premises and also on open air;
- geographical positioning with possibility to create a "hybrid' maps with preinstalled "editor" maps (overlay a marks, coordinates, objects);
- use of the pre-made library of objects (evidences, traces, building materials and interior);
- creating and linking text, photo, video and audio to the objects, evidences;
- speech recognition (with the transformation from voices into the text notes);
- automatic measuring distances and object sizes;
- access to databases (f.e. the description of psychotropic substances, prohibited for import products, precursors, a description of the objects of cultural value);
- 3D scanning of objects and premises;
- storing, encoding and transmission of the collected data for virtual simulation.
Technology: Java, Unity, Android SDK.
Status: prototype, beta-test.